Even as one acknowledges the fact that insurance is a subject matter of solicitation and, thus, the industry finding it seemingly difficult to penetrate through many regions across the globe, most institutions offering the services are looking to provide the so-called value-add — over and beyond the regular benefits. In a sphere that has become intensely competitive, providers are neck-deep in research and innovation in order to offer insurance products and services that can readily buy the trust and confidence of the target customers. Further, after sales services, not really associated with something like insurance, are also proving to be the differentiators. Technology plays a great deal of importance in all of these endeavors.
We provide end-to-end solutions to the insurance industry – from innovative and multi-purpose products and services to the critical features including case management, claims processing, and investigations, to providing the business intelligence for checking fraud and nipping it in the bud – we have the experience and expertise to custom-build solutions for all your specific needs.
- Policy Administration (sales, marketing, under-writing, policy servicing, claims management, and investigations)
- Channel management (Customer, Agency, Broker, and Service Provider)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- HRM & sales force automation
- Finance & supply chain management
- Legacy modernization
- Contract Management
- Data warehousing & Analytics
- Provide best-in-class services in IT, BPO, BI&A, and infrastructure managed services encompassing all the business processes of the insurance industry to ensure reduced speed-to-market and TCO
- Provide thought-leadership through our Insurance Center of Excellence (COE)
- Employ best-practices in the industry such as Six Sigma, CMMi Level 5, ITIL and ISO
- Align with top technology and application vendors in the industry to provide quality services
- Make business analytics solutions as customizable and scalable as possible