- Gather requirements from business users using industry standard tools and involve in technical
design and development tasks.
- Prepare functional specification documents using UML and other industry standards tools.
- Customize existing software programs to meet user needs.
- Design, develop, integrate and test data driven applications/systems.
- Involve in Coding, Unit testing and bug fixing for the applications.
- Write stored procedures, triggers, functions, packages using SQL, PLSQL/TSQL.
- Design, develop and customization Reports and Forms.
- Create test scenarios, test cases, and traceability matrix.
- Deploy configurations changes, customization, interfaces and data conversions throughout
- Work with various technologies such as Oracle, My SQL and MS SQL Server.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience.
Location : Position reports to employer’s Edison,NJ office and requires travel/relocation to unanticipated client locations through the US to work on short & long-term projects