- Manage servers and services as assigned and their associated operating systems and software.
- Administer assigned system’s security
- Develop a strong expertise for all assigned systems.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resources administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined
Education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years software systems design and analysis work with extensive experience on large scale systems.